Our HVAC professionals in Burlington, NC are ready to serve your HVAC needs. Assisting both residential and commercial clients, we provide heating, air conditioning repairs, installation, and maintenance, and more for your home or office. If you want Burlington, NC HVAC service that is quick, competitively priced, and easy to request – contact Barber Heating & Air now. We have the products and services you need in Burlington, NC and surrounding areas.
What is Indoor Air Quality? Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) refers to the air quality within your residential, commercial, or restaurant building, especially as it relates to the health and comfort of yourself and others. The American Lung Association informs us that poor IAQ could result in serious health issues like chronic headaches, dry eyes, nasal congestion, nausea and fatigue. So, protect your home, your family, clients and customers with the trusted environmental professionals, Barber Heating & Air.
Greatest Benefits of Improving Your Residential IAQ
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Association, there are several benefits of improving the air quality of your home. These benefits include:
- Increased Safety: For us, that means installing brand name whole home humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, and ultraviolet (UV) lights that are effective and efficient. After all, safety first, right?
- Improved Efficiency: High costs. Climate change. These are a few of the issues you could face without efficient air quality and energy.
- Increased Comfort: Who does not want to be comfortable in their own home? With an upgraded system that controls your indoor air quality, your home is sure to feel like a better environment.
- Affordable Care: Improving the air quality of your home does not have to cost a fortune. With Barber Heating & Air, we offer Priority Service Agreements for residential customers. Check out the agreement plan here.
- Advanced Features: Soon, millions of American homes will be forced to upgrade or remodel for the sake of improving their indoor air quality. You can get ahead of the curve by choosing Barber Heating & Air systems that have only the finest, advanced features.
Best Practices for Improving Your Residential IAQ
If you want to improve the air quality of your home like a pro, there are many steps you can take. Of course, your best option is to rely on the care of experienced IAQ technicians that have the best
intentions in mind. Even so, we have a list of practices you can use to your advantage. Let us look at them together:
- Avoid smoking indoors
- Limit the use of harsh or strong cleaners
- Place walk-off mats everywhere
- Wash bedding materials weekly
- Use bathroom exhaust fans while showering
- Buy house plants to filter carbon dioxide
- Invest in mechanical air systems
- Keep HVAC systems and appliances away from windows
Combine these practices with the Barber Heating & Air Residential Service Agreement and you are sure to have a home that always strives to have improved indoor air quality. Contact us today!