Our heating and cooling professionals in Burlington, NC are ready to serve your heating and cooling needs. Assisting both residential and commercial clients, we provide heating, air conditioning repairs, installation, and maintenance, and more for your home or office. If you want Chapel Hill or Burlington, NC HVAC service that is quick, competitively priced, and easy to request – contact Barber Heating & Air now. We have the products and services you need in Burlington, Chapel Hill, and surrounding areas in North Carolina.
When your air conditioner needs more than regular maintenance, hire a professional service technician. A well-trained technician will find and fix problems in your air conditioning system.
The technician should:
- Check for correct amount of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.
Barber Heating and Air started out in 1988, with owner Rodney Barber. Presently, we have both full time employees and part time employees. Barbers Heating and Air does installations for commercial and residential properties. In addition, we service everything that we sell.
We have $1,000,000 in Liability Insurance along with workers compensation on all employees.
When you call Barber Heating and Air you will never have to talk to a machine, we have 24 hour Emergency On Call employees to work after hours or weekends when you have problems.
In addition to servicing everything we sell, we also install and service commercial refrigeration equipment. For example, walk-in coolers, freezers and ice machines in the restaurant industry.
Browse our website to see pictures of jobs that we have done and products that we offer at www.barberheatingandair.com.