HVAC Apprentice Job in Burlington, NC
We are searching for a talented HVAC Apprentice to join our team. The HVAC HVAC Apprentice’s tasks include doing normal maintenance, changing components, repairing machines, and providing tools, materials, and supplies to the HVAC professionals. It appears as if you could appreciate it. If that’s the case, then find out if this is the appropriate job for you!
You need to have a thorough working understanding of HVAC systems as well as the tools used in their installation, maintenance, and repair to be effective as an HVAC Apprentice. Finally, a competent HVAC Apprentice should be physically healthy, have strong hand-eye coordination, and be able to efficiently follow directions. If you’re ready to take on a new challenge in your life, join us TODAY. We might be waiting for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with HVAC system installation for business and residential premises.
- Roof units for heating and air conditioning, as well as equipment within residential and commercial buildings, are installed, maintained, and repaired.
- HVAC installation requires the use of a number of hand and power instruments.
- Clean and replace air ducts.
- Pick up and deliver components, tools, materials, and supplies to and from the job site according to instructions.
- Ascertain that all tools, materials, and equipment are in functioning condition.
- Preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and associated equipment is completed.
- Maintain plumbing and electrical systems, troubleshoot, repair, and replace.
- GED or high school diploma.
- Completing an appropriate apprenticeship might be beneficial.
- In-depth understanding of HVAC systems and how they function.
- All tools and equipment required for HVAC installation and maintenance are familiar.
- Physical fitness and physical dexterity are also important.
- Follow-through on instructions.
- Customer service and communication abilities are important.
Benefits & Perks
Vision Service Plan
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
Technical Training Programs
Incentive Compensation Programs
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.