Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) refers to the air quality within your residential, commercial, or restaurant building, especially as it relates to the health and comfort of yourself and others. The American Lung Association informs us that poor IAQ could result in serious health issues like chronic headaches, dry eyes, nasal congestion, nausea and fatigue. So, protect your home, your family, clients and customers with the trusted environmental professionals, Barber Heating & Air.
Greatest Benefits of Improving Your Residential IAQ
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Association, there are several benefits of improving the air quality of your home. These benefits include:
- Increased Safety: For us, that means installing brand name whole home humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, and ultraviolet (UV) lights that are effective and efficient. After all, safety first, right?
- Improved Efficiency: High costs. Climate change. These are a few of the issues you could face without efficient air quality and energy.
- Increased Comfort: Who does not want to be comfortable in their own home? With an upgraded system that controls your indoor air quality, your home is sure to feel like a better environment.
- Affordable Care: Improving the air quality of your home does not have to cost a fortune. With Barber Heating & Air, we offer Priority Service Agreements for residential customers. Check out the agreement plan here.
- Advanced Features: Soon, millions of American homes will be forced to upgrade or remodel for the sake of improving their indoor air quality. You can get ahead of the curve by choosing Barber Heating & Air systems that have only the finest, advanced features.
Best Practices for Improving Your Residential IAQ
If you want to improve the air quality of your home like a pro, there are many steps you can take. Of course, your best option is to rely on the care of experienced IAQ technicians that have the best
intentions in mind. Even so, we have a list of practices you can use to your advantage. Let us look at them together:
- Avoid smoking indoors
- Limit the use of harsh or strong cleaners
- Place walk-off mats everywhere
- Wash bedding materials weekly
- Use bathroom exhaust fans while showering
- Buy house plants to filter carbon dioxide
- Invest in mechanical air systems
- Keep HVAC systems and appliances away from windows
Combine these practices with the Barber Heating & Air Residential Service Agreement and you are sure to have a home that always strives to have improved indoor air quality.
Fortune 500 company, Honeywell, provides indoor quality improvement systems for homes around the world. Their science and technology has revolutionized the way manufacturers and contractors, like Barber Heating & Air, create better environments.
They also have an extensive variety of humidifiers and electronic air cleaners for your home.
Benefits of Honeywell Whole-House Humidifiers include:
- Resistance to rust, corrosion, and warping
- Easy installment and maintenance
- Enhanced warranty
- Advanced features
- Gallons of released air moisture
- Compatibility with HVAC systems
- Saves energy
- Built for multiple square feet homes
- Flow-through design for self-cleaning
- Simple replacement parts
- Ease of access
Benefits of Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaners include:
- 99% Capture of Airborne Particles
- Advanced, Low-maintenance Options
- Reliable and Renewable
- Environment Friendly
- Increased Efficiency
- No Recurring Costs
- 10 Year Clean Coil Guarantee
- 5 Year Warranty
It is no wonder we carry Honeywell products at Barber Heating & Air! We also service what we sell, which means maintenance is on us, especially when you have our Residential Service Agreement plan.
About Our RGF Brand | Barber Heating & Air
RGF Environmental Group, Inc. recently celebrated their 30 Year Anniversary, which means they have provided award winning and innovative pollution solutions for quite some time. That makes us proud to carry their brand. Just check out the benefits of their ultraviolet lights.
Benefits of RGF Ultraviolet Light Bulbs Include:
- New Polymer Protector Coating
- Reduced Breakability
- FDA Approval for residential and commercial sites
- Reduced Bacteria Exposure
- Photo-ionization for Purified Air
- Quartz Tube for Increased Safety
- 5 Year Warranty
Want to apply these benefits to your home? Look for Barber Heating & Air!